What you will get ?
1. Certificate of Incorporation
2. Issuance of PAN of Company
3. Issuance of TAN of Company
4. Digital Signature of 2 Directors
5. DIN of 2 Directors
6. Collection and Preparation of Documents
7. Filing of Name Approval Form
8. Preparation of Relevant forms and affidavits.
9. Filing of documents.
10. Getting Certificate of Incorporation.
11. Delivery and support upto 1 year.
1. PAN Card and Aadhar Card of Directors (KYC)
2. Mobile No and Email Id of Directors
3. ID proof of Directors (any one of following document)
i. Voter id
iii. Driving License
4. Address Proof of Directors (any one of following document)
i. Bank Statement with certain latest bank transactions
ii. Electricity Bill
iii. Telephone Bill
iv. Mobile Bill
5. No. of Directors
6. Share Capital of Company
7. Share holding pattern between the directors.
8. Address for Registered office of company
9. Proof of Registered office’s address
i) If Rented-
Rent Agreement or lease deed
ii) If Owned
Copy of Registry
10. Proof of Registered office’s address (required in both cases whether rented or owned)
Utility Bill (any one of the following)
i. Electricity Bill
ii. Telephone Bill
iii. Gas Bill
*Utility Bill should not be older than 2 months
|Basic Price :
|GST @18% :
|Government fees :
|Final Price :