CONSEQUENCES OF LATE / NON FILING:
- Marking of status of Company as “Active – Non Compliant” in MCA Master Data.
- Late filing Fee of 10,000/- from 26th April, 2019.
- Filing of following e-forms will be barred for “Active – Non Compliant Companies”:
- DIR-12 (except cessation)
All you want to know about INC-22A -Active Form
. eForm INC.22A -ACTIVE (Active Company Tagging Identities and
Every Company incorporated on or before 31st December, 2017.
COMPANIES EXEMPTED FROM FILING INC – 22A (ACTIVE):
- Struck Off Companies or under process of Striking Off
- Companies under Amalgamation
- Companies under Liquidation
- Dissolved Companies
- Filing of Financial Statements and Annual Returns till FY 2017-18
- Making all of it’s Directors status ‘Active’ on MCA Portal by filing DIR-3 KYC, in case of pending
DETAILS TO BE FILED IN e-FORM INC-22A (ACTIVE):
- Longitude & Latitude of address of Registered Office
- Photograph of Registered office showing external building and inside office showing at least One Director/KMP who is signing this form.
- E-Mail address of the Company (which will be verified by an OTP)
- List of all Directors with the requirement of active Status on MCA Portal
- Number of Auditors with the details of PAN, Membership Number and period of Appointment
- Number of Cost Auditors with the details of PAN, Membership Number and period of Appointment
- Details of MD, CEO, Manager or WTD
- Details of CS and CFO
- SRN of AOC-4/XBRL and MGT-7 of FY-2017-18
SIGNING AND CERTIFICATION:
- To be digitally signed by One Director in case of OPC
- To be digitally signed by Two Directors / One Director and One KMP in case of other than OPC
- Certified by a CA/CS/CWA
Visit www.papertax.in and speak to your dedicated tax adviser for any further queries with regards to your taxation , or download paper tax mobile application from google play store to stay updated for any legal updates.