Who has to furnish a Letter of Undertaking?

Any registered person availing the option to supply goods or services for export/SEZs without payment of integrated tax has to furnish, prior to export/SEZs supply, a bond or a Letter of Undertaking (LUT), binding himself to pay the integrated tax due along with the interest in the event of failure to export the goods or services.

What if I have already furnished a LUT and also got approval for it?

If a taxpayer has any LUT which was furnished manually and got approved by the Tax Authority for current Financial Year, then he can upload that LUT and file this online application for furnishing LUT to seek the online approval for that previous LUT.

After Online application option  is enable for LUT , its really a matter of few clicks now.

Visit www.papertax.in and speak to your dedicated tax adviser for any further queries with regards to your Income tax returns & G.S.T Matters, or download paper tax mobile application from Google play store to stay updated for any legal updates.

Was this post helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.
Powered by Helpful

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Call Now Button